The system is intended for operative control of up to 8 duplex digital E1 trunks of fixed phone network or GSM cellular communication network. “TerraLine Portable” system allows to provide fast monitoring of currently interesting connections. The optimization of used software enables to combine on one PC the abilities of big stationary monitoring systems.
“TerraLine Portable” system provides:
- Monitoring connection, tapping and translation of up to 8 duplex digital trunks of E1 standard (G.703) 75/120 Ohm;
- Procession of digital trunks with ITU #5, R1, R1.5, R2, DTMF, R2D, ISDN, EDSS1, SS#7 signaling;
- Procession of digital trunks of GSM cellular communications network with A or A-ter interfaces;
- Automated selection of sessions by phone numbers, MSISDN, IMSI, IMEI, Cell ID;
- Demodulation of fax sessions, according to V.27ter, V.29, V.17 and V.34 fax recommendations;
- Procession of MH, MR, MMR, ECM, JBIG, JPEG protocols.
- Demodulation of V.21, V.22, V.22bis, V.26, V.26bis, V.27, V.29, V.32, V.32bis, V.33, V.34, V.90 modem sessions;
- Decoding and error correction V.42, V.42bis, V.44, CODEX, MNP 1-5, HDLC, PPP, Slip, UUCP, IP, TCP, UDP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, MIME, FTP, Web, X-Y-Z modem and Kermit protocols etc;
- Support of the local database, providing the storage of phone numbers of interest and search of information about the required communication sessions;
- Automated archiving of the recorded information into external digital media;
- Automated operation of the system according to pre-set scenario;
- Possibility of the remote access to the system via LAN, WAN, Dial-up, Leased line.
The system is intended for reception and procession of information from data transmission
networks and provides the following:
- Reception and procession of communication sessions in accordance with selection
criteria (MACaddress, IP address, TCP-port, UDP-port, Е-mail, user ID, SIP-URI, TEL-URI);
- Procession of information corresponding to 2-4 protocol layers of OSI ISO model (protocols: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, PPPoE, IP, TCP, UDP);
- Communication sessions integrity control;
- Reception of information (communication sessions, statistics) from IRS;
- Procession of communication sessions files in accordance with HTTP, SMTP, IMAP, POP3, FTP, TELNET, ICQ, QIP, IM+, MSN, etc. protocols;
- Procession of files, received in MIME, UUE, BINHEX, etc. coding;
- Procession of attached files;
- Classification of communication sessions files by type of content in accordance with table, containing formal descriptions of known types of data;
- Procession of files in Windows coding (including Microsoft Office, WordPad, etc. files);
The system includes the following equipment:
Information Reception Station (IRS). Performs filtering of incoming Internet traffic in accordance with targets table and transfers the intercepted sessions and related information to IPS in real time.
Information Procession Station (IPS). Connects to IRS and is used for reception,
procession and indication of intercepted data.